Monday-Thursday: 08:45 – 17:30 Friday: 08:45 to 17:00 – GET A QUOTE NOW! 0333 014 8112

GET A QUOTE NOW! 0333 014 8112

Reliable cover


A team of highly-trained professionals

Personal and dedicated service

A-rated insurers


Who needs it?

Here at Property Insurance Group, we know how important your business is to you. That’s why we think your pub deserves the best protection available, without you needing to spend a fortune. Our Pub Insurance has been specifically designed for Wine bars, Public Houses, Cocktail bars designed for your needs, whether that may be legal liability cover or a policy to cover the building itself. 

As experts, we know that not every pub or bar is the same. That’s why we’ll work hard to understand exactly what type of insurance cover will be necessary for your business, and tailor your Pub Insurance policy to suit you. On top of this, our exceptional relationships with some o the UK’s bets insurers will mean we can get you the most reliable cover available at the lowest possible price. 

What does it cover?

In securing insurance for your pub, you may already be aware that there are two types of insurance policies you are legally required to obtain: Motor Insurance and Employer’s Liability Insurance. The Motor Insurance applies if you have any motor vehicles, whilst Employer’s Liability Insurance covers your legal liability as an employer for defence costs, compensation for injuries or illnesses to employees, or several issues for which you could be held legally liable. In addition to this, whilst it is not a legal requirement to hold a Public Liability Insurance policy, we strongly recommend this added extra to protect you in the case of injury or illness to any customers or visitors to your premises.

As well as protecting your legal liability, we also offer protection for your building. Our Buildings policy is provided on an All-Risks basis, and protects your pub against accidental and malicious damage, as well as protecting any additional fixtures or fittings you have invested in. And, although obtaining a Buildings Insurance policy is not a legal requirement, would you be equipped to pay for damages in the event of a storm, fire, malicious damage or flood?

How to get a quote

To obtain an accurate quote, you will need to provide information such as the age and construction of the building, any history of flooding, the contents of the factory (general items such as office chairs and specific items such as machinery, manufactured products and equipment), as well as an idea of loss of income in the case of an unforeseen disruption to processes. 

To obtain your free insurance quote, click the Get a Quote button or call us on 0333 014 8112 to speak to a friendly member of the team. 

Have you seen our other insurance products? 

As well as providing top-of-the-range Pub Insurance, we also offer a wide range of policies with the most competitive prices in the industry. Simply click below to find out more.

Get your quote today

To obtain your free insurance quote, click the Get a Quote button or call us on 0333 014 8112 to speak to a friendly member of the team. 


Our chosen panel of A-rated insurers

Follow Us

Business Insurance

  • Shop insurance
  • Office insurance
  • Factory insurance
  • Surgery insurance
  • Restaurant or Takeaway insurance
  • Pub insurance
  • Warehouse insurance

Property insurance

  • Commercial Property insurance
  • Block of flats insurance

    Roads and Gated Estates insurance

    Residential Landlords insurance

    Unoccupied Property insurance

    Copyright © Property Insurance Group 2019 | All Rights Reserved | Property Insurance Group is a trading name of MYB Solutions Limited who is an Introducer Appointed Representative for Residentsline Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: FRN 305998. Registered in England and Wales CRN: 11784970. View our Service charter.

    Head Office: 29 Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4DJ